Wednesday, November 25, 2009

They're Watching Me!

On Tuesday afternoon, November 24, 2009, I posted an item on this blog about Douglas J. Feith, Esq.

Douglas Feith is Director of the Hudson Institute. Someone at that organization (possibly Mr. Feith) logged onto the following blog post just hours after I posted it. How did Mr. Feith (or his associate) know about my blog post concerning him? They're watching me!

The post is titled: "The Undersecretary of Defense for Policy" at

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/under-secretary-of-defense-for-policy.html

mail.hudsondc.org (Hudson Institute) [Label IP Address]

District Of Columbia, Washington, United States, 0 returning visit

Date Time WebPage
24th November 2009 04:26:07 PM No referring link
dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/under-secretary-of-defense-for-policy.html

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I earn my livelihood by being a paranoid schizophrenic. Paranoid schizophrenics are supposed to be paranoid. If someone out there is actually watching me, you're ruining my livelihood! You're ruining me!!

My Daily Struggles said...

When the USMS interviewed me on January 15, 2010, they advised me they had been reading my blog since November 2009.

This post is contemporaneous evidence of my sense of paranoia in the fall of 2009 -- I had the feeling I was getting folks at Akin Gump nervous and that something was imminent. Then, lo and behold, two Deputy U.S. Marshals showed up at my door in January 2010. Coincidence? I don't think so. But then, I suffer from asymptomatic paranoid schizophrenia.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/02/akin-gump-obsessive-interest-in-my-blog.html

My Daily Struggles said...

And then there were Jan and Patrick!!

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/07/ideas-of-reference-tenants-at-3801.html