Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Civil Rights Violation By Akin Gump

January 5, 1994
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008

Mr. James P. Turner
Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
10th & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. Turner:

This letter is intended to communicate my serious concerns regarding the action of my former employer, a private entity, in using the legal processes of a state agency to defame me and to inflict severe emotional distress in violation of my civil rights under 42 U.S.C. sec. 1983.

The violation of my civil rights under 42 U.S.C. sec. 1983 has occurred in the context of the following facts and circumstances:

[yada, yada, yada]

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: Office of U.S. Attorney [DC, Mr. Eric H. Holder, Esq.]
Federal Bureau of Investigation/Washington Field Office
U.S. Social Security Administration
Charles L. Reischel/D.C. Deputy Corporation Counsel

No comments: