Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Word From FBI Headquarters!

Here's a letter I received from FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC in response to my letter alleging that I was unlawfully certified insane by Vernon Jordan's law partners. I guess the FBI can't now say I have been defrauding the Social Security Administration. As they say in the law, the FBI is "estopped" from saying I'm sane, after all.

There's a little known legal principle called "Psychosis by Estoppel" that I can invoke. Once the FBI admits you're nuts, they can't turn around and later say you're not nuts!

_____________________________________________________________________

October 31, 1994

Mr. Gary Freedman
Apartment 136
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

Your September 6th communication to our Washington Metropolitan Field Office was recently referred to Headquarters. Based on the information you provided, no violation within the investigative jurisdiction of the FBI could be identified. As much as we would like to assist you, the FBI has no authority to conduct an investigation in the absence of an indication that a federal law within our jurisdiction has been violated.

Sincerely yours,

[signed]

Charles E. Mandigo
Inspector-Deputy Chief
Office of Public and Congressional Affairs

No comments: