Thursday, November 12, 2009

U.S. Capitol Police -- Letter No. 4

August 17, 1998
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530


Stephan J. Horan, S.A.
United States Capitol Police
Threat Assessment Section
Room 605
119 D Street, NE
Washington, DC 20510-7218

Dear Mr. Horan:

I submit the names of three persons who reside in my apartment building who may have information of use to law enforcement:

1. Stanley Schmulewitz. President, tenants association. Has resided in building since at least about 1990. Appears to be retired. Home telephone number: (202) 244 7538. I have never spoken to him or been introduced.

2. Franklin Covington. Employed as porter (and resides) in building. Known as "Frankie." From about mid-year 1991 to about mid-year 1992 lived in apartment next-door to mine (apartment 134); during this time period Elayne Wranik (now deceased) was the resident manager of the building. [died in about the year 2000]

3. Lisa (last name unknown). She used to work in the building at the front desk. She continues to reside in the building, but I believe she now manages another building. Resident manager John Reuss can provide you a contact number. I have never met her, but I have the (paranoid) impression that she recognizes me when she sees me.





Sincerely,



Gary Freedman

No comments: