Thursday, November 12, 2009

U.S. Capitol Police -- Letter No. 28

August 25, 1999
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Stephan J. Horan, S.A.
United States Capitol Police
Threat Assessment Section
Room 605
119 D Street, NE
Washington, DC 20510-7218

Dear Mr. Horan:

The enclosed two computer discs (IBM Format) contain all of the personal computer files that I have created since last August (1998), when I dropped off two computer discs at your office.

In the case of a few letters that I prepared, I did not eventually send them out; there are very few instances of this.

The U.S. Capitol Police or other parties might find it useful to download these files for search and retrieval purposes.

I certify that I did not create or delete any files for the specific purpose of misleading any federal agency.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: