Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fraud and Racketeering: Made in the Shade

We all know I have paranoid schizophrenia. Three psychiatrists (Dimitrios Georgopoulos, MD; Albert H. Taub, MD; Betsy Jane Cooper, MD) have said so.

Three psychiatrists (Napoleon Cuenco, MD; Daniel Tsao, MD; and Suzanne M. Pitts, MD) said I had bipolar disorder -- with mood congruent psychotic features (loose associations; flights of ideas; and pressured, rapid speech).

A supervisory police officer of the Metro DC Police was convinced I was insane, though she acknowledged that I had "lucid moments." (October 12, 2004)

My former employer affirmed in a sworn statement that he had determined in consultation with a world-renowned psychiatrist that I suffered from a psychiatric disorder that rendered me potentially violent and not fit for employment.  Of course, my former employers are racketeers.

Two officers of the U.S. Department of Justice, no less, were convinced I was severely disturbed (January 15, 2010) and potentially violent. When I admitted in a taped interview to committing a felony by defrauding the federal government, they simply ignored me.  When I requested that my case be referred to the FBI, they refused.  They knew I was insane. And so I am.  I'm barred from entering a certain federal building in downtown Washington without prior permission from the government.  I was also told I may not attend my local synagogue because several high level government officials are members.  If I'm ever charged with fraud, I will call those officers as witnesses in my defense.  Though, frankly, I think the U.S. Attorney is estopped from prosecuting me.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/03/paranoid-connections-case-of-lanny.html

I've got it made in the shade -- the shade created by shady people, and powerful shady people, at that!

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Oh, yeah, I'm also on antipsychotic medication. So count Umar Rahman, MD among those who know I'm crazy.