Monday, April 19, 2010

U.S. Secret Service -- Letter 7/16/98

TO: Phillip C. Leadroot, S.A.
FROM: Gary Freedman
DATE: July 16, 1998
RE: Continued Concerns About Mental Stability
__________________________________________________________

I am sure that the U.S. Secret Service will agree that the recent letters I have forwarded to your office evidence a style of mental functioning that is not inconsistent with the determination made by the U.S. Social Security Administration that I am not suitable for employment.

In the event that my employment is re-instated at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, I would reluctantly agree to be placed on the firm's long-term disability program.

Incidentally, I want to advise the U.S. Secret Service that Jerry Seinfeld no longer lives in Los Angeles. He has moved to Isaac Stern's old apartment in New York: 211 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024. I'm sure you know that Isaac Stern is a world-renowned violinist. [Isaac Stern died in 2001.]

No comments: