Monday, April 26, 2010

Intimidation by the Justice Department?

On Friday January 15, 2010 two officers from the U.S. Department of Justice visited me at my residence to interview me about my writings, which they found disturbing from a law enforcement perspective -- or so they claimed. There is some evidence they were trying to intimidate me because they found the message of my writings unsavory -- or so I believe.

The following is the text of an email that I sent to the Justice Department on April 26, 2010 about its selective intimidation of me:

I want to alert you to a disturbing post about [name of federal official redacted] on the internet. The comments are extremely disrespectful and disturbing. I am concerned about the selective concern that the U.S. Marshal has shown about my writings, which have always been factual and professional in tone:

http://www.rantburg.com:8080/poparticle.php?ID=266589&D=2009-04-01&HC=2

GARY FREEDMAN
202 362 7064

No comments: