Friday, April 30, 2010

Message for the Justice Department: Only Three More Days Till My Next Check!

Only three more days and I get my next check from the federal government!  I suppose the Justice Department never imagined that it would become unwitting dupes in a fraud and racketeering conspiracy.  But, in fact, that's what they've done.  Because of the Justice Department I can now say that as of January 15, 2010, the Justice Department has deemed me mentally disturbed and potentially violent, prompting the DOJ to impose protective measures against me.  God, don't you just love it?  The Justice Department--unwitting dupes in a fraud and racketeering conspiracy!  Or as Elmer Fudd would say: "Unwitting dupes in a fwaud and wacketeewing conspiwacy!"

How I love my free money!  Message for the DOJ:  Want to bar me from any other federal facilities or neighborhood synagogues?  Go ahead, make my day!

On Friday January 15, 2010 two law enforcement officers were sent by the U.S. Department of Justice to interview me with respect to written statements I made on my blog, My Daily Struggles. Reportedly, I had aroused law enforcement concerns because I had committed the following crimes against the state:

1. Three-and-one-half years ago, in July 2006, I revised a Wikipedia article about a federal official (whose name I have been ordered not to reveal by the U.S. Department of Justice). I added three facts to the biographical account of the official: facts that are public information and readily accessible on the internet.

2. I had praised the federal official effusively on my blog, and referred to that official in several posts.

3. I disclosed on my blog personal facts about the official that are public information and readily accessible on the internet.

4. I quoted from that individual's official pronouncements, pronouncements that are public information and readily accessible on the internet. The pronouncements in question were highly critical of -- and, no doubt, embarrassed -- the U.S. Department of Justice, the department that sent two officers to interview me and silence me on January 15, 2010.

5. I had sent a copy of a book I had written to the official's spouse several years ago; the book was praised by a Professor of History at The Pennsylvania State University, Paul Lawrence Rose.

Such were my crimes against the state.

Incidentally, since last fall I have been writing a blog that probably embarrasses a powerful law firm that has close ties to the Justice Department. Oddly enough, in the 1990s a partner at the law firm tried to buy the silence of a White House intern who possessed embarrassing information about a close, personal friend of that partner. Would that firm try to silence me, by means legal or illegal? I don't know. I have been diagnosed with severe mental illness by that very firm. My speculations have no reliability.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Oddly enough, this sounds like the plot to a B movie. But no, this actually happened.