Monday, April 26, 2010

Social Security Administration: Gaming The System

I sent the following letter to the head of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice in July 1997, and copied the letter to the D.C. Rehabilitation Services Administration in support of my claim for Social Security Disability benefits on the grounds that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me unfit for employment.  Do I feel guilt about gaming the system?  Absolutely not!  DOJ could have had the FBI investigate but chose not to.  It's not fraud if you tell the Justice Department that you are defrauding the federal government.

July 11, 1997
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Jack C. Keeney, Jr.
Assistant Attorney General
Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, DC 20530-0002

Dear Mr. Keeney:

I believe that District of Columbia Assistant Corporation Counsel Jack Simmons, Esq., has in fact responded to inquiries directed at him by attorneys associated with the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld concerning me, that Mr. Simmons possesses--and has willfully concealed-- information relating to said communications with Akin Gump from federal law enforcement officials.

I request that the U.S. Department of Justice grant immunity from prosecution to Mr. Simmons for said acts of concealment so that the Federal Bureau of Investigation may obtain information from Mr. Simmons relating to his communications with Akin Gump attorneys regarding me, information pertinent to a criminal investigation conducted by the U.S. Secret Service during the period December 1994-February 1995 prompted by my past statements concerning certain protectees of the U.S. Secret Service and my report that Akin Gump personnel had concerns that I was potentially violent, armed, and/or homicidal.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: D.C. Rehabilitation Services Administration (xxx xx xxxx)

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Once you are certified unfit for employment by reason of severe mental illness, there's no limit to what you can do to make yourself appear psychotic.

Hey, do you see those bugs climbing up the wall?

My Daily Struggles said...

Once you are certified unfit for employment by reason of severe mental illness, there's no limit to what you can do to make yourself appear psychotic.

Hey, do you see those bugs climbing up the wall?