Friday, January 15, 2010

What Have I Done Now?

The U.S. Marshals Service dropped a card off at my apartment today, Tuesday January 12, 2010. I have an appointment with [name redacted] Friday January 15, 2010 at 10:30 AM. Mr. [redacted] will be stopping by my apartment.

What have I done now?

_____________________________________

UPDATE:

I had a cordial meeting with two Deputy Marshals today. I won't dislose what we talked about.

I do feel free to say the following, however, because it falls outside the USMS jurisdiction. I did tell the Deputies that I thought my Social Security claim was a total fraud. I told them that I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia by three psychiatrists, but that the diagnoses were a fabricated sham. I told them I believed that the Social Security Administration is the victim of an ongoing scam, and that some federal law enforcement agency needs to investigate my disability claim. I also told the Deputies that I took comprehensive psychological testing and that the testing did not disclose any diagnosis or any psychotic thought processes.

And I will tell you, my readers, that I love racketeering. Collecting a free government check is an absolute delight to me! I wonder if I appeared deranged to the Deputies I met with this morning. If I didn't appear deranged, shouldn't that be enough to at least get some federal officers scratching their heads?

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

The USMS interviewed me at my residence on 1/15/10 because I was calling attention on this blog to a court decision that was contrary to law

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/03/dc-reply-brief-freedman-v-dc-dept-human.html

that affirmed a prior agency determination that was handed down by a District of Columbia official who had been found to have violated the Hatch Act (indicating that political loyalties for that official were more important than adhering to federal law) and who was later disbarred for misappropriating estate funds (an act involving moral turpitude).

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/judge-huvelle-how-many-years-have-you.html

I was questioned by the USMS about why I was writing a blog -- a blog that Akin Gump was obsessively interested in

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/01/doj-interview-prior-perceptions-that.html

a blog that called attention to matters that embarrassed the law partners of Vernon Jordan -- an individual who is a personal friend of the Attorney General and who reportedly tried to buy the silence of someone who had had illicit sex with the President.

The USMS tried to assess my feelings about a law parter at Akin Gump (Dennis Race) who had expressly asked that I not publish any statements that embarrassed the firm.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/01/embarrassment.html

That doesn't seem strange to anybody?? I guess that's why they say I'm nuts. Me and Martha Mitchell!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell_effect