Saturday, January 16, 2010

eMail to the FBI -- January 16, 2010

This will respectfully advise the FBI that I met with two U.S. Marshals at my apartment on Friday January 15, 2010. They advised me of their concerns about my behavior in connection with a federal judge, and requested that I take corrective action. Of course, I will comply with their request.

Pertinent to the concerns I have raised with the FBI about my social security disability claim (xxx xx xxxx) I expressly stated to Marshals xxx and xxxxxxxxxx that I believe my disability claim is a total fraud and that it is the product of a fraud and racketeering conspiracy being carried out by the law firm of Akin, Gump, Stauss, Hauer & Feld and others, including the George Washington University Medical Center (1992-1996). I told the Marshals that three psychiatrists had diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia (Drs. Dimitrios Georgopoulos, Albert H. Taub, and Betsy Jane Cooper), but that comprehensive psychological testing I have taken failed to disclose any diagnosis or psychotic thought processes.

I want to assure the Bureau that I have been absolutely consistent in my statements with federal authorities. I don't tell Social Security one story to bolster my disability claim and tell law enforcement officers another story to prompt a criminal inquiry into Akin Gump's activities.

I would like to reinforce my request that the Bureau investigate the fraudulent nature of my disability claim. I believe there is substantial circumstantial evidence to infer that a crime has been committed even if there is no direct evidence of a crime. From a layman's perspective I am aware that persuasive circumstantial evidence of foul play in a missing person's case will transform the investigation into a homicide investigation despite the fact that no body was ever found: there is no direct evidence that a homicide has been committed.

The U.S. Marshals advised me that it is very difficult to investigate my doctors' opinions because "When a psychiatrist diagnoses a mental disorder, how can law enforcement disprove that it was a correct diagnosis or that it was made in furtherance of a crime?"

cc: U.S. Marshals Service

No comments: