Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Do I Love?

I love the fact that federal officials buy so easily into the notion that I am mentally disturbed. All I have to do is repeatedly refer to a federal official on my blog in a laudatory way and it bolsters my claim for disability payments.

I love the fact that the federal government is so bureaucratic that if a federal law enforcement officer has evidence that a crime is being committed outide his jurisdiction, he will not make a criminal referral to the FBI. That might interrupt his canasta game.

I love the fact that when a powerful law firm engages in racketeering, the Justice Department will not investigate or prosecute because it is afraid of powerful law firms and powerful lawyers.

I love the fact that incompetent and corrupt psychiatrists think I'm mentally disturbed. That, as we say in the trade, is good for business! Yes, indeed, I am crazier and saner than most people.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Interesting thing:

In April 2004, Officer J.E. Williams (Badge 1229, 2d Dist., D.C. Police) said I should get a job. He said I was smart. "Why don't you teach?" he said.

In February 1995, S.A. Philip Leadroot of the U.S. Secret Service asked me if I had a resume printed up. He said there was nothing wrong with me and that I should be working.

But in January 2010, the U.S. Marshals never mentioned anything about my employability and never said I should look for work.

I guess they could see how truly sick I am. Yes, I am a deeply-disturbed individual! I praised a federal official on my blog! Hahahahahaha!