Friday, January 22, 2010

I Wonder If Bob Strauss Knows?

I wonder if Bob Strauss knows that I revised his biographical profile on Wikipedia?

I added the following information on June 28, 2006: "Additionally, Strauss has an interest in biomedical issues and has endowed two chairs at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas: the Helen and Robert S. Strauss Professorship in Pediatric Neurology and the Helen and Robert S. Strauss Professorship in Urology."

Incidentally, Mr. Strauss has served on the Board of Trustees of the Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine (together with Nancy Reagan and others) at the George Washington University Medical Center in downtown Washington. I was a patient in the psychiatry department at GW from 1992-1996, while Mr. Strauss served as a trustee of the Reagan Institute.

Here's the complete Wikipedia article about Robert S. Strauss, Esq.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schwarz_Strauss

No comments: