Saturday, January 16, 2010

Letter to FBI General Counsel -- 1996

June 20, 1996
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW #136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Howard Shapiro, Esq.
FBI General Counsel
Headquarters
Washington, DC 20001

RE: Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C. Superior Court No. MPA 95-14

Dear Mr. Shapiro:

This will advise the Federal Bureau of Investigation that I have made a full and complete disclosure to appropriate federal authorities of all material facts relating in my case to the following:

psychiatric diagnoses of severe mental disturbance that might vitiate criminal intent;

fears of my former employer that I might have been armed and homicidal;

fears of my former employer that I might have been disposed to commit a homicidal attack on its premises;

actions of my former employer in securing its premises against a homicidal attack;

the employer's consultations with a psychiatrist that prompted the employer reasonably to conclude that I was potentially violent and that my continued presence on the employer's premises posed a negligence risk to the employer;

concerns of the U.S. Secret Service that I might pose a security risk to the President of the United States; and

the affirmation by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia that my former employer's concerns--as set forth in sworn statements made under penalty of criminal sanctions--relating to my mental stability and potential for violence were genuine and worthy of credence and based on the advice of a psychiatric consultant. See Freedman v. D.C. Dept. of Human Rights, No. MPA 95-14 (final Order issued June 10, 1996).

The enclosed computer disc contains a collection of documents pertinent to the above-referenced issues.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: Gertrude R. Ticho, M.D.

No comments: