Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Federal Government Doesn't Speak For Everyone!

Two federal law enforcement officers visited me last Friday, January 15, 2010 -- two very nice young men, by the way -- and voiced their concerns about my blog. They seemed to imply, "Isn't there some other activity to which you could direct your prodigious talents?"

My response? The federal government doesn't speak for everybody. There are people on the internet who enjoy reading my blog. To wit:

marion has left a new comment on your post "A Truly Mentally Disturbed Individual -- Why Did B...":

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://dataentryjob-s.com

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

The comment appears to be spam. Ha!