Monday, January 04, 2010

Miss Fine Ticked Me Off This Morning!

I wasn't going to post this, but Miss Fine ticked me off this morning. I asked her if she remembered Elizabeth Joyce. Elizabeth Joyce was the front desk manager at my apartment building from 1986 - 2003. She had a distinctive British accent, and was beloved by tenants. Miss Fine said to me: "I don't know that person." Miss Fine's statement has no credibility. I hate it when people engage in gratuitous lies: lying just to lie. At least Richard Nixon had a good reason to lie! Miss Fine, you really ticked me off!

So here's an email I sent to the Washington Field Office of the FBI. Keep in mind that I suffer from severe, refractory asymptomatic paranoid schizophrenia. What I say has no credibility.

-----Original Message-----
From: garfreed@aim.com
To: washington.field@ic.fbi.gov
Sent: Mon, Dec 28, 2009 11:05 am
Subject: criminal fraud -- Social Security


I offer the following information that might assist the FBI in any investigation of criminal fraud concerning Social Security Disability Claim xxx xx xxxx:

I believe that one of my neighbors at 3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC may have information that might be useful to the FBI. Her name is Isabel Fine, born 1926. She resides at apartment 442. She has lived in Washington DC for about the last 30 years, having moved to the District from Los Angeles, California.

The problem is that she's pulling a bit of a scam on the Los Angeles County Board of Elections. For the last 30 years, while maintaining a permanent residence in DC, she has continued to be a registered voter in Los Angeles County; she has continued to vote in California elections by absentee ballot. I believe that her actions constitute a fraud on the Los Angeles Board of Elections. Her rationale is that DC does not have voting rights in Congress, and she wants to make her voice heard through the election process. She is not registered to vote in DC, but she has served numerous times on DC juries in both the U.S. District Court and D.C. Superior Court.

I don't want to cause trouble for Miss Fine. She is a poor, 83 year old woman. But I believe she has information of use to the FBI. She needs to disclose what she knows. I know the FBI will not disclose to Miss Fine the source of this inoformation about her.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-does-elizabeth-joyce-know.html

Please advise if the FBI would like me to stop sending emails concerning this matter.

GARY FREEDMAN
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008
xxx xxx xxxx

No comments: