Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Truly Mentally Disturbed Individual -- Why Did Brian Brown Have A Double Standard?

On February 13, 2006 a patron at the Cleveland Park Neighborhood Library (Washington, DC) saved the following document to the public access computer hard-drive, in violation of library regulations. The document contains threatening language; the document refers to a program of "clean-killing America." The content of the letter leaves no doubt that the author suffers from serious mental illness, paranoid in nature. I brought this letter to the attention of managing librarian Brian P. Brown. Mr. Brown took no action against the library patron in question. Mr. Brown's nonfeasance leaves little doubt that the stated reasons for banning me from the library for six months beginning on April 21, 2004 -- namely, that I had saved a document to the computer hard-drive that was threating in tone -- was pretextual.


THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE ROYALE ISLES
OF
COOCHINI

P.O BOX 41003
Bethesda, Maryland 20824
(202) 299-7007

February 13, 2006

H.E. Secretary General Lord Kofi Annan
United Nations
UN Plaza
New York, New York 10017

My Brother:

I guess this is another one of those days, in the week, and months where I am writing you with shocking revelations about the former U.S. government, and it's Presidents, regarding this nightmare. I apologize for these Americans who without having evil to engage in, would not otherwise exist.

I want to begin by saying that I applaud Europe, and the other Commonwealth Realms that adopted my plan for vindicating our King, and my daughter. I want to say that we need them to stick with the program they began implementing of "clean killing" America, even though it hurts me deeply to say this. As Prime Minister of this Hell Realm, I should feel differently about this place. But I never really wanted to be Prime Minister because I knew that it required me to treat Americans better than they deserve to be treated. With that said, I want to first announce that I am not removing any of my corporations from Europe to relocate or bring them back to America. I will relocate my corporations, even those here, in America, to Africa, Latin America (Cuba), the Middle East, Asia, and Island Nations, as opposed to bringing them to, or allowing them to remain in America.

I should know well, by now, that Americans, those in the former U.S. Congress, and the government cannot be trusted to keep their word, or obey laws.

I was sleeping

Let me tell you what awakened me, fully: on February 10th, 2006, I was awakened by a MI 6 Agent, in drag, or I am told that she is MI 6, or Russian...the source knew that it is not an American. This person was up, attacking me. When it went to the restroom, during the middle of the night, I decided to follow. I encountered it, sitting on a toilet stool, talking to it's self, loudly. There were possibly three other people in the bathroom, but not in a stall. I listened to hear what was being said. I overheard a conversation to "Mike"... "Mike" is the internal monitoring system that the "tool shed" uses to eavesdrop on me, and others. The conversation was centered around "Business Hours;" "going on the clock"; and "when you get started." Since it made no sense to me, until I forced myself to wake up and listen, to go to work to see what it all meant, I heard enough to let me know that she was talking to "Mike"...about the conditions that the Contract Killer would be paid under. "Any other job," you work on, you work first, and then get paid; or you are on the job, first." It kept repeating the same phrase, over and over again. I did not dismiss this. I was trying to figure it out, when I walked down the hall toward my sleeping area, encountering women race walking, and some almost running toward the bathroom. I noticed that some of the women who were suddenly awake, were those I suspected to be DIA, and cops..killers, who sell themselves to the highest bidders. I did not speak, going directly to my bed, to think.

I made notes of this, and attempted to go to sleep, when "Steve Harvey," the Russian or British Agent, walked into the room. Just that quick, it knew what my note read, and began a conversation for my ears, on Volunteers. It defined what it means to be a Volunteer. I wondered how he could know so quickly, when everyone I saw racing down the hall was American. How could a Commonwealth citizen who is employed by another Realm, know what I, the Prime Minister of America, and American Mission Diplomat wrote on paper, before I had an opportunity to cover myself in bed.

I noticed that all of the cops that made my list, and my reports-letters to you were up, sitting on the side of their bed, with Francis Styles holding something in her mouth, and still wearing a face mask.

I should note that the reason she wears a face mask is due to chemical and biological agents being pumped into the vents, and the chemical agent pouring out of the vent, into the environment, filling the lungs of everyone in the "shed." I began to receive intelligence on this a while ago, but ignored it. Francis was told about it, by George Herbert Walker Bush, the former President of the U.S., and the father of the former and last American President, George Walker "Dubya" Bush, because the "tool shed" is Daddy Bush's and the former U.S. Congress' "tool shed." They Ordered the military, and the cops to introduce biological and chemical agents into the environment to help them super clean the shed, and kill everyone in there, especially, those they deem "diapers." Apparently, Francis Styles is a good robot, they will keep her around a little longer, to use her. She wore her mask, this night when "Steve Harvey" put his call out for a Contract Killer to hit me for him, and the Russian Federation. Debra Cook, and Debra Caldwell were among the other contract killers who were up and moving toward the bathroom, this night.

I later learned that Harvey was x rayed, and that he may have a "shank" on his person, like the other British Agent that was seated on the bus bench, when I got off the bus. See the photo of her, recently sent to you. It was thought that he was British, because he was hit with the x ray, and a weapon discovered.

At this point, I learned that the "shed" was filled with homosexual males. I may be the only natural female in this place. I learned, yesterday that they were "clones" of some kind, with "physical strength like mine, but no other traits like mine." I received this information from an Intercept. What I believe may have happened, since I know that there is something wrong with these people, is that my DNA may have been injected into them, by some sick CIA physician, in an attempt to replicate me. I have been of interest to the former American government for many reasons, DNA, etc., intelligence. It began when Darling was alive. However, these people kill on Order, anyone they are told to kill. They have no commitment to anyone, or thing, but money.

For sometime, I noticed that my telephone calls were being diverted to keep me from receiving certain phone calls, and to keep me from making phone calls. I knew that the controls for Deutsche Telecom, T-Mobile, and Verizon were inside the building, in all of the separate operations located in the buildings. What I am saying is 425 2nd Street, N.W., in Columbia, though not a telecommunications corporation, with minimal, if any telecommunications employees representing these corporations operating undercover in the "shed"...the domestic terrorist were given telecommunications master control equipment, that allows them to jam my cell phone, control what comes on the screen of my cell phone, where my calls that I make go, and where calls coming into me, go, and not go, depending on who the caller is. This operation is highly illegal, for many reasons, and is the work of, or is put in place by William Clinton, George Herbert Walker Bush, George Dubya Bush, the former U.S. Congress, Condoleezza Rice, as well as the NSA, and CIA. Any person from the streets, or any place, including the international terrorist can access and control my cell phone. I made a 611 call to find out about "Fox In the Box." I have not been able to access this or find out what it does, or how it allows me to counterattack those who attack me because when I tried to dial T-Mobile customer service a Russian Agent, male, from nearby, some where in the area, intercepted my call, and pretended to be customer service. His inability to understand and inform me about the mechanics of the cell phone, tipped me off. I hung up on him, and have avoided dialing 611 since this incident. This Russian Agent, KSS, or KSB, (KGB) could not have complete access to my line, without the aid of an American "tool". The former F.B.I. 's and it's corrupt Special Agents, Mr. "Patrick Manley" and Mr. Christopher "Christine Wendy" Martin used to play on my phone when I dial 611, or attempt to call a number that they knew I normally do not call, to obtain information on someone or thing. I recognized the voices. I believe it was their last attempt to impede my moving forward on the cell phone, when I tried to locate Diana Goldberg to find out about my RAKU Japanese Restaurant that alerted me to them. However, with the new phone, I attempted to try to access some of the other features. I found that domestic terrorists, mainly, were jamming my phone, where ever I go. They began to put "Memory Full" signs up on my Camera program to keep me from taking photos of them. When I initially began to take photos, I could take as many as 66 photos, or so, without being told or seeing a sign that said "Memory Full." However, they began to learn about my phone, and jammed as well as took control of my features. This was and is done by WMATA employees, telecommunications people with the military that are in the "shed".and corrupt cops that are in the "shed." Yesterday, tired of them jamming my phone, and trying to force me to delete photos of their really "hot" corrupt cops, Bush's people who are "diapers," just like Francis Styles, but not immediately for disposal. In order to try to force me to delete Jane Shine's photo, they kept the "Memory Full" sign, and "delete photos, to free memory," and "40.5 kB memory available. Free some memory?" sign on my camera. "Camera on Stand by. Memory Full" signs on my phone, blocking my ability to use my camera, when I want to, and for what I want to. This is to keep me from sending photos to you, Team Annan, and the UN Security Council. What is going on is a group of very evil, very corrupt former American Presidents are telling lies about what is happening to me, what they are doing, as opposed to what is actually being done, and claiming that I am "crazy" to keep me here, without my inheritance. Right now, my Gallery, where photos are stored, is "Empty" because I have not been able to take any photos due to the domestic and international terrorist jamming my phone. To make matters worse, I attempted to get help, and to report to our side that the terrorist were jamming my phone, attacking me, and trying to keep me from photographing those involved in the attacks, as well as to keep me from getting photos of the new "tools"..domestic, and international that were recycled into the "shed" as the old ones are sent some place else to avoid their possibly being arrested, if anyone engaged in arresting people. When I was able to reach a T-Mobile customer service representative, it turned out to be Yolanda Jackson, a for hire piece of ghetto trash. She works for or represents WMATA employees, and will sell her cell phone "pilot" weapon, services to anyone who can pay her. She works for the House of Saudi, and is a Jeans Gang member, working for the House of Windsor, as well. When I heard a voice, I recognized her voice. I asked who it was. She stumbled, thought about a name, and said, "Barbara." I immediately recognized her voice, and knew that the name she gave is my sister Barbara Brooks' name, a WMATA employee. I told her that I knew she was not T-Mobile, but someone from the ghetto. I hung up, and the fact that I reached a WMATA tool, who is now working for a member of Prince George's County government who stole, sold, and began renting real property, placing an advertisement in one of the small newspapers. Wearing a "PGC" t shirt, Yolanda came into the room to let me know that I had indeed spoken to her. Others came into the room to tell me that I had taken the top off their operation. I began to ask questions about domestic terrorist and non-telecommunication employees having access to a utility that they should not have access to, since they do not work for any of my telecommunications corporations. I asked her how she obtained access to the telecommunications equipment, and what was she doing on my phone? She went to bed. Others, including corrupt former FBI agent, Chris Martin told me that I had cancelled their operation, and taken the top off things by busting Yolanda. All night long, or until I cut the phone off, these domestic terrorist blocked my ability to use my camera. This morning it is still blocked. I know that this trash works for George Herbert Walker Bush.

I know that street people, people who work in WMATA, and not a telecommunications corporation could not gain access to a public utility, or invade the privacy of a Monarch, Diplomat, or Prime Minister, without help from someone who could provide them with this equipment, and insure them that they would never be arrested, or charged for violating the privacy of someone at this level. Not one act of violence engaged in, all the attacks, each night, and the contaminated food served to us by D.C. Central Kitchens, an American operation could take place without the help of the NSA, the DIA, the former U.S. Congress, and everyone on the Bigot's List, which include all former Presidents and past members of the defunct Congress. I learned that the domestic "tools" were selling access to my phone, and the equipment to anyone who would pay their price. I learned that the Open Door Shelter employees provide a room for these private operations, as well as computers. To validate their terrorism, these "tools" some of whom received letters from us informing them that they will be arrested, informed Open Door staff, who already knew that I was taking pictures of the "tools" that I was taking illegal photos of them. To make them seem at ease, and to impeded my taking photos, my phone was jammed by Media people, at CBS, and an Anchor whom I fired, years ago, for speaking out against me, on behalf of the criminals, Bruce Johnson, began to rape me, while other so called "sharks" positioned themselves near my table, in some kind of symbolic move to force themselves on me, and gain a foot hold on our organization. It was a nightmare.

When I went to Kinko's to print some of the photos from the Gallery, to try to free some memory, even though I knew that I did not have any photos using memory, I walked into a Kinko's "bag" that was put in place by some folks answering George Herbert Walker Bush's S.O.S. They locked my enlargement capabilities, to keep me from printing large photos of Jane Shine, Rose B. (A Shin Bet, and David Francis Harriman, or my Jewish in-laws, from my Northern Virginia estates.) and "Steve Harvey." I think the jam was to keep me from putting Jane Shine's photo in enlarged form. When we discussed her freedom, or absence thereof, she seemed to be certain that no matter what she did, she and her daughter, Novene Shine, would never go to jail, even when I promised her that they would. I believe that their being Daddy Bush's "tools" that he contracted with for my daughter's oldest children, has something to do with that. Also, the fact that I sleep in a room with men. I am the only woman in the room. Former cops, former F.B.I. agents, and the DIA are my sleeping roommates. In the rooms behind me there are men, and in the rooms on each side of me there are men. I intercepted a message from them to me telling me that they "protect people." They are a nightmare, not only to look at, but to hear, and to simply be near.

I have photos from the Gallery, but they are small, and in black and white. The Kinko's employee disabled the color printer to keep me from printing color photos. This conspiracy is too large, and involves to many variables to be simply street level people or blue collar people working.

I thought about it and know that the former government, led by, I am told, John Kerry, John Edwards, and the former US Congress, calling themselves Robert Ehrlich, is behind the stalls, the delay in turning my assets over to me, and working to impede my getting home, to my private estates, and to my money to not only delay UN Etc., but to also delay their going to jail, or those in jail being Sentenced for Treason, murder, etc., including the 911 WTC terrorism.

When I questioned the attack that took place, when I could not film anyone, and I knew that the utility equipment was being housed, illegally, and used by terrorist, who could really engage in chaos with this equipment, I began to replay everything. Since I spoken to my grandson on the phone, earlier in the day, learning that "Shadow" the dog, and symbol of the CIA's "shadow operation" that is in place, or was in place in my children's homes, placing Rick Buchanan, his children, and their pets, CIA pets, and scientist, in my children's homes, I began to wake up, more. I learned, after having intercepted a message to me from Karen "Connonlley" that Connonlley is not her last name, or surname, at all. Her real name is Karen Buchanan. She is another one of Rick Buchanan's children, and the sister of Larry "Bogart" Buchanan, Denise Buchanan, Gregory "Swistak,' (for my numbered Swiss Bank accounts) Buchanan's sister. Her message to me, after eavesdropping on my conversation with Lord Chase, my grandson, when I learned that "Shadow" was no longer living with the rest of his family in Tim's basement, or in Tony's basement, I was happy, "I had better not hurt her brother, or she would kill me." This message is one of two that Karen sent me, with the other message.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

And they say I'm nuts? Just keep sending those checks, boys!