Saturday, January 16, 2010

Letter to the U.S. Marshal Service Regarding Judge Paul Friedman

[name redacted]
U.S. Marshal Service

Mr. [redacted],

As a courtesy, I'm sending a copy of a letter I mailed to U.S. District Court Judge (D.C.) Paul Friedman back around September 11, 2009. I enclosed several letters and requested that Judge Friedman make a criminal referral to the FBI. Judge Friedman did not reply and apparently did not find my letter a threat. I will not contact him again.

Gary Freedman
_________________________________

The Honorable Paul L. Friedman
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
E. Barrett Prettyman U.S. Courthouse
William B. Bryant Annex
Room 6012
333 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001

RE: John Hinckley – Professional Competence of Nicole Rafanello

Dear Judge Friedman:

Enclosed is a collection of documents that I have forwarded to the Washington Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), The U.S. Department of Justice, and the Washington, DC Office of the U.S. Attorney.

The documents discuss my personal clinical experience with Nicole Rafanello (and related issues). Ms. Rafanello is a psychologist affiliated with St. Elizabeths Hospital in Washington, DC, and served as an expert witness before your court regarding the mental competence of John Hinckley.

I request that you refer this matter to the Washington Field Office of the FBI for criminal investigation.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman, Esq.
PA ATTY ID xxxxx

No comments: