Friday, May 07, 2010

More Seinfeld Parodies from the late 1990s: "Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong?"

One Bite at the Apple

JUDGE [redacted]: This letter wasn't meant for me. This letter was meant for Judge Johnson.

GARY FREEDMAN: What, I can't send you a letter?

JUDGE [redacted]: Come on. Charles Ruff? Vernon Jordan? You think I don't know what that's about? That's Judge Johnson. Look, you got a problem with Judge Johnson, take it up with her. Don't take it up with me. She deals with that crowd. I don't deal with that crowd.

GARY FREEDMAN: I can't refer to Charles Ruff and Vernon Jordon?

JUDGE [redacted]: No. And I'll tell you something else. I don't want any more of your letters! Don't send me any more letters. Send your letters elsewhere.

GARY FREEDMAN: You're saying I'm banned?

JUDGE [redacted]: Yes! You're banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ6e9siQyrY&feature=PlayList&p=2F431041CDC44CF0&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=34

__________________________

CHARLES RUFF: You ruined me, you ruined my career!

VERNON JORDAN: Listen, buddy, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have a career.
__________________________

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

The Charles Ruff/Vernon Jordan lines are drawn from the Seinfeld episode titled "The Puffy Shirt."

My Daily Struggles said...

Judge Johnson used to be chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for DC. She presided over the Clinton scandal matters in the late 1990s.