Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Craig W. Dye at Hogan and Hartson

I worked at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from June 13, 1988 to October 29, 1991.  My friend Craig W. Dye worked at the law firm of Hogan and Hartson during that time.

Mr. Dye's telephone number from 1989 to October 29, 1991 (and thereafter) was (202) 637 5942.  His email address was CWD@DC4.HHLAW.COM.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/who-telephoned-whom.html

According to Akin Gump, the firm (Dennis M. Race, Esq.) had determined that I was potentially violent in late October 1991.   My direct supervisor at the time (Chris Robertson) advised her employees that I might kill her, and arranged to have the firm (Stella Edmondson?) take corrective measures against a feared homicidal assault I might commit.

Did anyone at Akin Gump contact Craig Dye in late October 1991 about me to learn about my mental state or possible weapons possession?  On the afternoon of July 14, 1993 I had a telephone conversation with Craig Dye during which I told him that I owned a gun.  I advised the U.S. Secret Service (Philip C. Leadroot) in writing about that conversation.  (In fact, I was joking about owning a gun; I have never owned a gun.)

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

July 14 1993 was Bastille Day. So of course I remember that. That was the last time I ever spoke to Mr. Dye by telephone.

The psychoanalyst in me asks: Why did I call Craig on Bastille Day after not having spoken to him since early February 1992?

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/01/of-red-shirts-pomegranates.html

Sometimes trivial events have meaning!