Saturday, May 15, 2010

Albert H. Taub, M.D. -- 8/14/98

TO: Albert H. Taub, M.D.
FROM: Gary Freedman
DATE: August 14, 1998
RE: Medical Recommendation
_______________________________________________________

One of my serious concerns about taking medication centers on the possible relationship between, on the one hand, your recommendation that I take medication for the target symptom of "anger" in the period after I call attention to, or expose, inadequacies in my treatment at the P Street Clinic, and, on the other, the action of my former employer in fabricating evidence of anger and a propensity to violence in the period after I lodged a complaint against my supervisor and others.

I submit several pertinent documents:

1. Memo dated October 25, 1991 from Robertson to Race re: Gary Freedman. Note that the supervisor says nothing about any difficulties in supervising me. Also, the supervisor's statement that she had to place me in a private office is pure fabrication--that never happened. 1/

2. Memo dated October 29, 1991 from Dennis M. Race to File re: Gary Freedman. Race states that I am "very difficult to supervise."

3. Excerpt of pleading I filed in a court appeal concerning this matter.

__________________________________________________________

1/ Compare your statement to me at our initial consultation (8/7/98): "If you don't stop your behavior of sending out letters, you may end up confined at John Howard." That is, there may be, at a psychological level, an issue of shame experienced by an exposed party being transmuted to the "aggressor," with the shame being discharged in the fantasy that the "aggressor" be confined. Further, the fantasy of "confinement from the world" may be a reversal of the shamed party's feelings of shame experienced in connection with having been "exposed to the world" (in the supervisor's case, law firm management; in your own case, the Receiver's Office).

Note that on my blog, My Daily Struggles, on January 8, 2010 I called attention to inadequacies in the U.S. Marshal Service; four days later, on January 12, 2010, the U.S. Marshal Service was sent to my apartment to interview me about my "anger." 

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-there-any-evidence-justice.html

It's the same dynamic repeated three times.  I expose an inadequacy and the authority, whether it be Akin Gump management, Dr. Taub, or the Justice Department alleges that I am an angry person.
 
Note that none of the parties alleging that I am an angry person has ever come up with any evidence that I am an angry person -- shouting, yelling, screaming, violent gestures, threats, door banging, whatever.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

It's interesting if you look at things in reverse.

Look at the people who say I'm an angry person, and ask yourself, "Did Freedman embarrass this person in some way?"

U.S. Marshal Service: Did I embarrass them? ("The U.S. Marshal Service must have been sleeping this day.")

Dr Taub: Did I embarrass him? Well, I did send a letter to the D.C. Office of City Administrator that landed in the Office of the Receiver (on August 6, 1998).

Dennis Race and Akin Gump: Were my accusations an embarrassment to the firm?