Sunday, May 09, 2010

U.S. Justice Department: "What is your Motivation in Writing a Blog?"

An officer of the U.S. Department of Justice asked me on January 15, 2010 what my motivation was in writing a blog, My Daily Struggles. Legally, I don't think I'm required to justify my action in writing a blog. But one justification is that I am providing a public service, through my blog, by offering information to the general public about the mental disorder that I suffer from: paranoid schizophrenia. My writings as well as my daily struggles in life -- which may be of interest to other patients, doctors, and the general public -- are a product of the disorder.

My blog is indexed in the following directory of blog posts concerning paranoid schizophrenia:

http://www.goldbamboo.com/blogs-t10776.html

Knowledge is strong medicine!

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Message to the Justice Department: You really need to think about recruiting in states other than Tennessee!