Thursday, June 03, 2010

Albert H. Taub, M.D. -- Washington Psychiatric Society Complaint

The Washington Psychiatric Society
A District Branch of the American Psychiatric Association

March 30, 1999

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Ave NW #136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

Dear Mr. Freeman:

This is to notify you that, as Chair of the Grievance Committee of the Washington Psychiatric Society, I have received and reviewed a copy of your letter regarding Albert H. Taub, M.D., a member of WPS.

I would like to discuss the complaint against Dr. Taub with you.  My office phone number is (202) 452-9080.  Should I be unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message with my secretary as to the most convenient day and time to reach you directly.

Sincerely,

/s/

David H. Fram, M.D.
Chair, WPS Grievance Committee

I did not call Dr. Fram.  The WPS eventually dismissed my complaint against Dr. Taub.  Incidentally, at the time of this letter the late Lawrence C. Sack, M.D., my treating psychiatrist in May 1991, served as Assembly Representative at the WPS, and had earlier served as WPS President.

No comments: