Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why Do I Blog?

On Friday January 15, 2010 two officers from the U.S. Justice Department interviewed me at my residence about a law enforcement issue. One of the officers asked: "What is it that motivated you to write a blog?" He confessed that he had been reading my blog since the previous November, two months earlier.

Apparently, the officer missed the following blog post from November 2006 (that I reposted in January 2008) in which I explained why I blog. Another case of your tax dollars at work!

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2006/11/why-do-i-blog.html

I hope the Justice Department puts more work into investigating the real bad guys.  As I've said before, I'm just a fake bad guy with a fake mental illness who was fired from his job twenty years ago for fake reasons.  At least the half million dollars I will end up getting from the federal government is real.

No comments: