Friday, June 11, 2010

Did the U.S. Marshal Service Commit a Misprision of a Felony?

April 1, 2010

To the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia:

This will advise the U.S. Attorney that I may have admitted in a taped interview conducted by the U.S. Marshal Service (Deputy Marshal [redacted]) on January 15, 2010 that I may currently be in the process of defrauding the federal government of $250,000. Deputy Marshal [redacted] brushed aside my statement. When I asked him to refer the matter to the FBI he refused. I find the actions and statements of the USMS to be puzzling. This matter merits inquiry by the Justice Department.


GARY FREEDMAN 

3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW 
Apt. 136 
Washington, DC 20008 

202 362 7064 
Social Security Disability Claim xxx xx xxxx 

This message in and of itself is probably evidence that I suffer from severe mental illness and that I am not fit for employment.  

No comments: