Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Yes, I am Truly Looney!!

Prof. Catherine A. MacKinnon
Harvard Law School

Dear Professor MacKinnon:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to 1991.  Following my job termination on October 29, 1991 I wrote a book about Freud scholar Jeffrey M. Masson.   I know that you have had a close personal relationship with Dr. Masson.

I request that you disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office any information about any communications you may have had with any attorney managers at the law firm of Akin Gump concerning me which may assist federal law enforcement in investigating a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: