Wednesday, June 20, 2012

email Message to The University of Pittsburgh Law School re: Earl L. Segal, Esq.

Dean Mary Crossley
University of Pittsburgh Law School

Dear Dean Crossley:

There is
circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. 

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to October 29, 1991, on which date my employment was terminated.  Earl L. Segal (The Ezra Company, Washington, DC), then an Akin Gump partner, conspired with several of his law partners to defame me, enabling me to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration of hundreds of thousands of dollars in disability benefits on the grounds that I suffered from disabling mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence.

Earl Segal, Esq. earned his law degree at The University of Pittsburgh Law School in about the year 1972.

I request that you counsel Earl L. Segal to disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office any information about me relating to my employment at Akin Gump that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement concerning my filing a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.   Mr. Segal may possess information pertinent to the commission of a felony.

Mr. Segal can be reached at The Ezra Company (Washington, DC) at (202) 789-1335.

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000. 

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: