August 28, 1993
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20008
Warren Strudwick, MD
District of Columbia Board of
605 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Dear Dr. Strudwick:
Enclosed is additional documentation relative to my letter to you dated August 20, 1993:
1. Letter to Social Security Administration (SSA) dated August 20, 1993 advising that information provided to SSA was fabricated by my former employer.
2. Letter from Gertrude R. Ticho, M.D. dated July 4, 1993 advising that she had no communications with Mr. Dennis M. Race, an attorney manager of my former employer, Akin, Gump,Strauss, Hauer & Feld, contrary to Akin Gump's representations to the D.C. Department of Human Rights and Minority Business Development (DOHR).
3. Letter from Suzanne M. Reynolds dated July 14, 1993 advising that Sheppard Pratt has no record of any communications with Mr. Malcolm Lassman or Dennis Race, two attorney managers of Akin Gump.
4. Internal Sheppard Pratt memorandum dated January 15,  stating that there is no record of a contact by Mr. Dennis M. Race or Mr. Malcolm Lassman.
5. Letter to Stanley R. Palombo, M.D. dated August 27, 1993 regarding peculiarities in Dr. Pitts' handling of my case. [Letter written in anticipation with consultation with Dr. Palombo on August 20, 1993].