Thursday, June 21, 2012

draft: Letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller

The Honorable Robert S. Mueller
Director

Federal Bureau of Investigation

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC  20535



Dear Director Mueller:
 
There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.  

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to October 29, 1991, on which date my employment was terminated.  To avoid the legal consequences of an unlawful termination, several management partners of the firm conspired to defame me in sworn declarations filed with a state human rights agency, enabling me to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration of hundreds of thousands of dollars in disability benefits on the grounds that I suffered from disabling mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence. 

I enclose my monthly felony fraud certification for July 2012.


I am concerned that the U.S. Department of Justice will not investigate this possible felony because Akin Gump Senior Counsel Vernon E. Jordan, Jr. happens to be a close personal friend of U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr.   The attorney general may be motivated to avoid embarrassing his friend by embarking on a felony investigation.


Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: