Monday, June 04, 2012

email Message to Miriam T. Chilton

To Miriam T. Chilton
Union for Reform Judaism
New York, NY
212 650 4000

Dear Ms. Chilton:

Enclosed is my monthly felony fraud certification for June 2012.  There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.

I was an employee in the Computer Applications Department at the law firm of Hogan & Hartson from 1985-1988.  You were my direct supervisor from May 1987-February 1988.  I request that you disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office the content of any communications you might have had with any employees or attorneys at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld concerning me.  I was employed at Akin Gump from March 1988-October 1991.  Persons at Akin Gump you may have communicated with include Malcolm Lassman, Esq. and Earl L. Segal.

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064

No comments: