Sunday, June 17, 2012

email Message to James T. Kahn, Esq.

James T. Kahn, Esq.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
200 Park Avenue
25TH FLOOR
New York, New York 10166

Dear Mr. Kahn:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. 

I was employed at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to 1991. 

I request that you disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office the content of any communications you may have had with any attorney managers at Akin Gump about me that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement relating to my filing a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.

You and I were in the same graduating class at The Central High School of Philadelphia, 230 class (1971).

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000. 

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

Telephone: 202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

email sent to info at Oppenheimer Co.