Monday, June 18, 2012

email Message re: Patricia Grob

The Honorable Randall R. Rader
Chief Judge

U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
c/o C. Stanley Dees, Esq.
Court Mediator
McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP

Dear Chief Judge Rader:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. 

I understand that Patricia Grob is employed as your administrative assistant. 

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to 1991.  During this time Patricia Grob was employed at Akin Gump as secretary to Malcolm Lassman, Esq., a senior management attorney who reported to the firm's management committee on matters relating to legal assistants.

In October 1991 Malcolm Lassman actively participated in a conspiracy with several of his law partners to defame me, enabling me to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration of hundreds of thousands of dollars in disability benefits on the grounds that I suffered from disabling mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence.

I request that you counsel Patricia Grob to disclose the FBI Washington Field Office the content of any information about me relating to my employment at Akin Gump that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement concerning my filing a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.  Patricia Grob may possess information pertinent to the commission of a felony.


You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000. 

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: