Monday, June 25, 2012

email Message to Christopher E. Hassell, Esq. re: David Hardee

Christopher E. Hassell, Esq.
Bonner, Kiernan, Trebach, Crociata
1233 20th Street NW, 8th Floor

Washington, D.C. 20036
Tel:  (202) 712-7000


Dear Mr. Hassell:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to October 29, 1991, on which date my employment was terminated.  To avoid the legal consequences of an unlawful termination, several management partners of the firm conspired to defame me in sworn declarations filed with a state human rights agency, enabling me to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration of hundreds of thousands of dollars in disability benefits on the grounds that I suffered from disabling mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence.

I believe you are married to Lisa Hassell.  During my tenure Lisa Hassell was employed as a secretary to Akin Gump tax partner David Hardee, Esq. (and associate Steven Wrappe).  From mid-June 1988 to mid-March 1989 I worked in an office adjacent to your wife's work station and the office of David Hardee.

The D.C. Department of Human Rights found that I formed a belief that David Hardee subjected me to an act of job harassment in mid-June 1988 (Finding of Fact 4(c)):

"
(c) In mid-June 1988, at about the time Complainant was hired by the Respondent, Complainant was assigned a private office on the fifth floor. On the first morning in that office space, as Complainant was getting a cup of coffee in an adjacent kitchen area, an attorney, whom Complainant later learned was a partner named David Hardee, said to Complainant, “I smell something sweet in here. Do you smell something sweet in here?” Complainant said, “No.” Mr. Hardee repeated, “I smell something sweet in here.”  Complainant stated that he ascribed a homosexual meaning to Mr. Hardees’s comments. Mr. Race asked Complainant why Complainant ascribed a homosexual meaning to Mr. Hardees’s comments."

David Hardee had close professional ties to Akin Gump Senior Counsel Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Esq. 
Mr. Hardee represented the client RJR Nabisco; Mr. Jordan served on RJR's Board of Directors.
I request that you counsel your wife Lisa Hassell to disclose to the Washington Field Office of the FBI any information about my employment at Akin Gump that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement relating to my filing a fraudulent claim for Social Security Disability benefits, a felony.  Lisa Hassell may possess information pertinent to the commission of a felony.

The FBI Washington Field office contact number is (202) 278-2000.


Thank you very much.


Gary Freedman

3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: