Wednesday, June 06, 2012

email Message to Dr. Thomas Gutheil -- Harvard Medical School

Thomas Gutheil, M.D.
International Academy of Law and Mental Health
c/o Harvard Medical School

Dear Dr. Gutheil:


There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States. There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University Department of Psychiatry to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability (mental health) benefits.


I am forwarding this message for your general information to show how an employer, a major law firm, was able to misuse psychiatry to serve it's discriminatory labor practices. The message also demonstrates the lack of appreciation of psychiatric ethics by some judges on the federal bench. There is something definitely wrong when an individual who suffers from no mental illness at all is able to defraud the U.S. Social Security Administration of hundreds of thousands of dollars in disability and Medicare benefits.


This email message is not confidential. You may share it with others, including federal law enforcement, at your will. You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000.


Gary Freedman

3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC 20008
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Do I believe I am currently employable?

I believe I am no more employable and no less employable than I was on October 29, 1991 when my former employer, the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, determined that I was not suitable for employment by reason of mental illness that might be associated with a risk of violence, thereby rendering me a direct threat in the workplace (per The Americans With Disabilities Act). See Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998).

This has always been my position, and I have reported this belief to the U.S. Social Security Administration.

When I say I am defrauding Social Security, I recognize that that position conflicts with the position of my former employer and the mental health professionals I have consulted since 1992.

I know that my belief system would be considered delusional by mental health professionals.

It is the official position of the U.S. Department of Justice that delusional (paranoid) disorder is one material factor in determining that a DOJ employee is not suitable for employment.