Thursday, June 07, 2012

Psychotic Delusion about an Elementary School Friend

I attended the Rowen Elementary School, a public school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  I had a friend at Rowen named Susan Ellen Marks.  She and I completed the 6th grade in 1965.  She was a remarkably gifted student who achieved a perfect score on an IQ test that was administered in 6th grade.

Susan Marks graduated The Philadelphia High School for Girls in 1970.

I spoke to my then treating psychiatrist, Stanley R. Palombo, M.D. about Susan Marks in the year 1990 while I was employed at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  I believe that Dr. Palombo told his Akin Gump contact about Susan Marks and that Akin Gump, in turn, telephoned her in the year 1990.  I'm about 95% sure Akin Gump contacted Susan Marks in 1990. 

How do I know that?  It's one of my special powers.  That's how serious my delusional (paranoid) disorder is.

I wonder if Susan Marks knew that I was destined for a life of crime, becoming one of the more successful unprosecuted felons of the 21st century!

No comments: