Friday, June 08, 2012

The University of Central Asia?

F. Robert Wheeler, III
Chief Operating Officer
University of Central Asia

Dear Mr. Wheeler:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to 1991.  Throughout the year 1990 we worked in a large group office located on the firm's ninth floor.  The office housed a number of paralegals, including Christopher Montague (Billings, Montana), Stacey Papa, and John Lotrario.  My employment with Akin Gump was terminated on October 29, 1991 following a determination made by a senior attorney manager, Dennis M. Race, Esq. that I was psychologically incapable of working in a group setting; that my behavior was violent, disruptive and frightening to employees who worked adjacent to me.

I request that you disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office any information about my employment at Akin Gump that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement relating to my filing a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: