Monday, June 04, 2012

This Should Be Good for Another $50,000 in Social Security Disability Benefits!

Ross Wiener, Esq.
The Aspen Institute

Dear Mr. Wiener:


Enclosed is my monthly felony fraud certification for June 2012.  There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits.  I was a psychiatry outpatient at GW during the period 1992-1996 while your late father, Jerry M. Wiener, M.D., served as psychiatry department chair.  Incidentally, I greatly admired your father and met with him on one occasion.

I request that you, as a former Justice Department attorney, contact the FBI Washington Field Office and disclose any information you may be privy to relating to a conspiracy between GW and the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld to keep me certified as suffering from psychotic mental illness.
  You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000. 


Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I love being psychotic. It's my greatest role. Thank you, David!