Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Letter to U.S. Secret Service: Sister Denies I Have Bipolar Disorder

January 16, 1995
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

Mr. Philip Leadroot
Special Agent
U.S. Secret Service
1050 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC  20036

Dear Mr. Leadroot:

The enclosed documents are forwarded for your information.

1.  Letter dated June 28, 1993 to the D.C. Rehabilitation Services Administration regarding my mental state and ideations.  The letter contains numerous references to persons within the jurisdiction of the U.S. Secret Service.  The letter raises the possibility that I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.  Persons suffering from paranoid schizophrenia tend to be the most dangerous of mental patients.

2.  Letter dated January 14, 1995 to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  The letter states my belief that the D.C. Court of Appeals Memorandum Opinion and Judgment, filed January 10, 1995, a copy of which I forwarded to you last week is erroneous as a matter of law.  I will be filing a Petition for Rehearing with the Court, assuming I will be able to come up with some case law to support my position.

Also enclosed is a tape of a portion of a telephone conversation that I had with my sister, Mrs. Estelle Jacobson, on August 26, 1993 in anticipation of a conference call between my sister, my former psychiatrist at GW (Suzanne M. Pitts, M.D.), and me.  I mention the assassination of President John F. Kennedy during the conversation.  Note my sister’s reaction when I tell her that GW has diagnosed me as suffering from manic depression; she seems incredulous.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: