Monday, November 21, 2011

Earl L. Segal, Esq.

TO:       Philip C. Leadroot, Special Agent
FROM: Gary Freedman
DATE:   February 3, 1995
RE:        Enclosed Letter to FBI
_________________________________

The attached latter to the FBI (plus attachments) is forwarded for your information.

I would like to take this opportunity to apprise you of the following biographical facts concerning one of Akin Gump's attorney managers, Earl L. Segal, the partner who oversees the firm's legal assistant program. While the following facts do not even hint at the possibility that Mr. Segal has had any communications with my sister or brother-in-law, were they to communicate they would obviously "speak the same language."

Mr. Segal is an exact contemporary of my sister and brother-in law, having been born in June 1947; he is Jewish; he is from Philadelphia; he is a real estate lawyer (my brother-in-law is a mortgage banker); and he graduated from my alma mater, Penn State.

No comments: