Friday, November 18, 2011

Bench Licht

I mean no disrespect by this writing.  I suffer from severe mental illness, and I don't know what I'm doing.  Mr. Strauss's law partners have determined that I'm just a nut case.

Dear Stell,

From the chapter: "Bob never tells a lie."

So, what Bob did, he had Helen light a couple of sabbath candles.  And he video taped it.  He then pops the tape in the VCR, sets the program: "Friday, 5:15 PM."  Every Friday night, come what may, there's Helen lighting those same damn two sabbath candles.

Now, whenever Bob addresses some Jewish group, he can say, "Why, my wife, Helen, always lights sabbath candles, come rain or come shine.  That's the type of woman she is, that's the kind of traditional home we believe in."

Damn impressive!

GF  3/9/95

No comments: