Thursday, November 10, 2011

GW Psychiatric Treatment: Threat to Contact GW President Trachtenberg

August 9, 1993
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008

Suzanne M. Pitts, MD
Department of Psychiatry
George Washington University
Medical Center
2150 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20037

Dear Dr. Pitts:

Attached is a copy of a letter that I plan to submit to the American Psychological Association in connection with the Ethics Investigation Complaint I filed against William D. Brown, Ph.D.

I also plan to submit a copy of this letter to the D.C. Medical Board.

I may also submit a copy of this letter to George Washington University President Trachtenberg, since the facts as stated in the letter raise the possibility of an ongoing criminal conspiracy within the Department of Psychiatry. I will suggest to President Trachtenberg that he consult with the University's legal counsel regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman
_________________________

About two weeks later Dr. Pitts arranged a telephone conference call with my sister to discuss my taking the anti-psychotic medication Haldol.  Dr. Pitts' handwritten notes about the conference call refer to my act of sending out letters of complaint about my psychiatric treatment.

Ethics Complaint against William D. Brown, M.D.

Complaint to the D.C. Board of Medicine

No comments: