Monday, November 07, 2011

What Did Eric Holder Know and When Did He Know It? The Scenic Route

August 31, 1995
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

Eric H. Holder, Jr.
U.S. Attorney for the District
   of Columbia
Judiciary Center Building
Washington, DC  20001

RE:  Freedman v. Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld

Dear Mr. Holder:

Enclosed for your general information with respect to the above-referenced matter is a collection of documents relating to my psychiatric treatment history at the George Washington University Medical Center.

I have great respect for the Office of U.S. Attorney and I don't mean to sound flippant or disrespectful, but I think I should be candid and honest.  I can only say that I hope you appreciate looking at rivers, mountains, and streams, because I think GW and Akin Gump are taking you for a long ride down the scenic route.

Sincerely,
 
Gary Freedman

No comments: