Monday, November 15, 2010

William Nussbaum, Esq. Advised of Allegation of Jury Tampering -- 11/25/09

The following is the text of an email message I sent on November 25, 2009 to William Nussbaum, Esq., a partner at Hogan & Hartson, where I was employed from 1985- 1988.  Mr. Nussbaum is a former Assistant U.S. Attorney.

Mr. Nussbaum,

I forward an email I sent to the Washington Field Office of the FBI, yesterday, November 24, 2009. In the event the U.S. Attorney opens a criminal investigation into this matter I may need your legal representation. 

Thank you. 

GARY FREEDMAN 

-----Original Message----- 
From: garfreed@aim.com 
To: washington.field@ic.fbi.gov 
Sent: Mon, Nov 23, 2009 2:56 pm 
Subject: criminal fraud -- Social Security 

I submit the following legally-operative statement that may be pertinent to an investigation of criminal fraud concerning Social Security Disability Claim xxx xx xxxx. 

Please advise if the FBI would like me to stop sending emails concerning this matter. 

GARY FREEDMAN 
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW 
#136 
Washington, DC 20008 
202 362 7064

No comments: