Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Department of Homeland Security Needs to Investigate the Roots of the Accusation that I was Armed and Extremely Dangerous

To the Department of Homeland Security:

For your information I forward an email message I transmitted to Secret Service Special Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx. The link contains a document prepared by Dennis M. Race, Esq. (202 887 4028), a senior partner at the D.C. law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld alleging that the firm determined in October 1991 that I was paranoid and potentially violent and that I posed a negligence risk to the firm. Mr. Race's statement appears to be perjured.

The false allegation of Dennis Race that I was potentially violent; the false statement of Christine Robertson, a firm supervisor, that I was potentially homicidal and her action in securing her office against a homicidal assault; and the false statement of the D.C. Corporation Counsel (M. Justin Draycott, Esq.) that my coworkers had genuine and credible fears that I might have been armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989 have caused severe problems for the Metropolitan Police of the District of Columbia as well as the U.S. Secret Service since 1994. The circumstances of my job termination need to be investigated by the Department of Homeland Security.

The following is an email message that I received from the former Attorney General of the United States, Governor Dick Thornburgh, Esq., now an attorney in private practice.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/01/message-from-former-attorney-general-of.html

-----Original Message-----

From: garfreed
To: web.master
Sent: Sat, Nov 27, 2010 8:15 am
Subject: gary freedman investigation

To Secret Service Special Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx:

The following link contains sworn documents that Dennis M. Race, Esq. (Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld) filed with the D.C. Department of Human Rights, dated May 22, 1992. The documents allege that I was determined to be potentially violent and therefore not fit for employment by reason of business necessity. I believe that Dennis Race lied, which makes these documents false sworn statements, a crime in the District of Columbia. I believe that I do not now nor have I ever posed a risk of violence to anyone, including protectees of the U.S. Secret Service or the U.S. Marshal Service. I have no arrest record at age 56, and no one has ever sued me in a civil case.

No comments: