Monday, November 22, 2010

The Confession of a Desperate Crime Victim!

To the Office of Inspector General - Dept. Homeland Security:

I would like to provide some background to the Secret Service interview conducted at my residence on Thursday November 18, 2010 by Special Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Since late October 1988 I have been caught up in a fraud and racketeering conspiracy being run by the D.C. law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld. The conspiracy has involved the George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and the D.C. Public Library.

I was secretly certified insane and potentially violent in May 1992 by Akin Gump (Dennis M. Race, Esq.) after I disclosed to the D.C. Government facts about Akin Gump's illegal activities.  In 1996 the D.C. Corporation Counsel filed a fabricated allegation with the D.C. Superior Court that my coworkers feared that I was armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989. My direct supervisor fabricated evidence that I might have been planning to kill her in October 1991.

Former President Clinton probably has knowledge of the conspiracy via his friend Vernon Jordan, a senior attorney at Akin Gump. There is circumstantial evidence that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has knowledge of Akin Gump's racketeering conspiracy but that he is withholding knowledge of felonies, which could lead to his removal from office.

My story is so incredible that no law enforcement agency will believe me. I am a victim of crime, and like all victims of crime I am desperate for help from a law enforcement agency.  Last week I tried to get the attention of the U.S. Secret Service to help me. Agent xxxxxxx promised me that he would make a criminal referral to the FBI.

Here are some blog posts that you should be aware of:

http://backgrinfo.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-president-clinton-got-involved-in.html

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/george-washington-university-medical.html

I was surprised that Special Agent xxxxxxx did not ask me any questions about these blog posts.

I have taken comprehensive psychological testing and it consistently shows that I do not suffer from any mental illness.

I want to help the Secret Service any way I can.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

At my psychiatric consult with Sarah Keiser, M.D. on Tuesday November 16, 2010, she took me off anti-psychotic medication. She said I do not need anti-psychotic medication and that the medication can cause serious long-term serious side effects.