Friday, November 19, 2010

Akin Gump Mental Status Determination: Consequences for Federal Law Enforcement

To the U.S. Marshal Service:

I met with the U.S. Secret Service yesterday November 18, 2010 (S.A. xxxxx xxxxxxx).  The following email to the Secret Service addresses concerns that the U.S. Secret Service had.  If you would like to schedule a follow-meeting with the U.S. Marshal Service, I would very much like to do that.  You can come to my home or I can visit you at your office.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

-----Original Message-----
From: garfreed
To: web.master
Sent: Fri, Nov 19, 2010 2:52 am
Subject: gary freedman

Dear Sir:

I was interviewed yesterday November 18, 2010 at my residence by the U.S. Secret Service (S.A. xxxxx xxxxxxx).  Mr. xxxxxxx addressed his concerns about a blog post I had written about President Obama.  You can review the blog post at:


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/do-you-think-i-can-get-us-secret.html

I wrote a summary of the interview at the following post:


http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/11/professional-visit-from-us-secret.html

The Secret Service agents conducted themselves in a professional and courteous manner. S.A. xxxxxxx would not give me his telephone number or email, so I have decided to communicate with him via this site.  If this is a problem, please let me know.  I have some additional information I would like to share with him at this time.

1.  In addition to my psychotherapist, Jitendra Annapardeddy, M.D., I am also seeing a psychiatrist periodically who prescribes medication.  Her name is Sarah Keiser at the McClendon Center.  Her telephone number is 202 745 0073.

2. I would also like to bring to S.A. xxxxxxx attention a document that I submitted to the George Washington University Medical Center Psychiatry Department in May 1996.  I submitted the memo to Stuart Sotsky.  The Secret Service should be concerned that Dr. Sotsky did not contact the Secret Service about this memo; on its face, the memo is very disturbing as it relates to my mental state and concerns that I might become violent and homicidal.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/06/george-washington-university-medical.html

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064

[Mr. xxxxx said he would communicate with the FBI and transmit my concerns about my employment problems and my Social Security Claim with a view to the FBI instituting a criminal investigation.]

No comments: