Tuesday, November 16, 2010

U.S. Marshal Service -- Corruption or Incompetence?

To The Inspector General of the United States:

The following email message presents persuasive circumstantial evidence that the USMS interview conducted by Deputy U.S. Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at my residence on January 15, 2010 was a sham, conducted solely to harass and intimidate me and interfere with my First Amendment right to publish facts about my employment experiences at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  There is persuasive circumstantial evidence that Akin Gump has committed several serious criminal acts in connection with my employment.  Interference by the Holder Justice Department in my right to publish facts about my employment experiences at Akin Gump raises serious questions about the DOJ's use of the Marshal Service for political purposes.  A senior attorney at Akin Gump, Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Esq. happens to be a friend of the Attorney General.  Mr. Holder has also had professional ties to Lanny Breuer, Chief of the DOJ's criminal division.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

-----Original Message-----
From: garfreed
To: USMS
Sent: Tue, Nov 16, 2010 5:22 am
Subject: USMS protectee -- publication of personal facts

Mr. xxxxxxxxxx,

At the USMS interview you conducted at my residence on January 15, 2010 you voiced serious concerns about my act of publishing personal facts about xxxxxx, specifically, that xxxxx was a member of the [house of worship] in Washington, D.C.  Your questions carried the clear implication that my act of publishing those facts endangered the safety of xxxxx.

I draw your attention to the following web page.

http://marriage.about.com/od/politics/p/johngroberts.htm

The web page discloses the church that xxxxx and his wife attend in Bethesda.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064

No comments: