Friday, November 19, 2010

Federal Law Enforcement: Going In Circles for Decades!

The following is the text of an email I sent to the U.S. Secret Service on November 19, 2010.  Federal law enforcement has been going in circles, re-investigating the same issues, for the last 16 years.  What federal law enforcement will not do -- for reasons beyond my comprehension -- is go to the source of the problem.

It was not I who filed false sworn statements with a D.C. Agency affirming that I had been determined to be paranoid and potentially violent.

It was not I who filed misleading and ethically-questionable pleadings with the D.C. Superior Court and the D.C. Court of Appeals asserting that my coworkers had genuine and credible fears that I might have been armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989.

It was not I who, as the manager of a law firm, acquiesed in the District's assertion that I was credibly armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989.

It was not I who, as a supervisor, told a group of employees that I was potentially homicidal and had the locks to her office suite changed as a protective measure.

It was not I who, as a psychiatrist affiliated with St. Elizabeths Hospital, filed a statement with the D.C. Board of Medicine affirming that I suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

I have never committed a crime, including filing false sworn statements.  I have never committed an unethical act.  If federal law enforcement would investigate the people who have violated the law and professional ethics, perhaps federal law enforcement would stop going in circles.
_______________________________

To the U.S. Secret Service:

Here is a link to the documents that prompted a Secret Service response on August 6-7, 1998. I sent one set of letters to the D.C. Office of City Administrator, which apparently contacted the Secret Service in alarm. Secret Service S.A. Marzano Lee was assigned to the case. 

I sent another set of identical documents to Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA); Senator Specter sent me a cordial and responsive letter (which you can read at the site.) 


The Secret Service also had concerns about the letter addressed to the psychiatrist Stephen Quint, M.D. dated July 27, 1998. 


Gary Freedman 
202 362 7064

No comments: