Thursday, November 18, 2010

Did I Make Any Admissions to the U.S. Secret Service?

On Thursday afternoon November 18, 2010 two U.S. Secret Service agents interviewed me at my home.  Did I make any damaging admissions?  Well, yes, one.  I admitted that I posted the following YouTube video on my Facebook page.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/07/obama-d-day-june-6-2009-with-puccini-of.html

Yes, I love this video and I watch it frequently.  I'll have you know, for someone who professes to be a dedicated Wagnerian that happens to be a damaging admission!


Valerie and Julie Wojciechowicz are now friends. ·  ·  · Add Julie as Friend
Gary Freedman

Gary Freedman Happy Fourth of July to you and yours! This is a beautiful video 

and it's a good day to share it.

D.DAY anniversaire du débarquement allié le 6 juin 1944 sur 
les plages de normandie,vite du président OBAMA en france,
illustrations images "la maison blanche",musique Puccini,
Butterfly,premier acte.


July 5 at 4:52pm ·  ·  · Share · See Friendship

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Incidentally, tomorrow, November 19, happens to be the anniversary of Lincoln's Gettysberg address.

My Daily Struggles said...

Valerie Franssen was my case manager at the Spring Road Clinic of the D.C. Department of Mental Health until May 2009 -- when I transferred to the McClendon Center.